Thursday 2 May 2019

Is the Digital Nomad Life for You?

digital nomad
Feel like ditching the Western rat race for a more suitable dating environment on a perpetual working vacation? You’re not the only one! They call us ‘digital nomads.’

Would you like to travel around the world? Date sexy, exotic women? Live out of a backpack? Wash your bum with a hose? (It’s a thing in Asia, and I’m quite fond of it.)

I suppose I’m what you’d call a “Digital Nomad.”

Many guys are interested in the “location-free lifestyle.” So I thought I’d share my experiences.

I’m currently living in Bali, Indonesia. Next month I’ll be in Chiang Mai, Thailand. After that, I’m heading to Eastern Europe.

I go where the wind blows and work out of coffee shops, hostels, guest houses, and hotels. I date exotic women and leave them when my tourist visa expires. Sometimes I come back; sometimes I don’t.

Why do I live like this? Well, after many “vacations” to beautiful countries, and having to go back home when I ran out of money, I decided to find a way to stay. So far, I’m paying my way around the world with Skype coaching, freelance writing, and the odd bootcamp.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template