Saturday 22 June 2019

How to Use Your Phone to Set Up Dates and Avoid Flakes

phone calls set up dates
Calling girls on the phone is no longer the norm. But if you prime her for a call, it can save time, be more personal, and reduce the odds she’ll flake on your date.

Today I have a beginner-friendly article about something I rarely talk about – how I take phone numbers.

Dealing with flakes is a common topic we discuss in our 1-on-1 sessions. It is one of the most frequently discussed subjects on our forums and elsewhere on the web.

And for good reason.

I have been studying this subject for over ten years and consider myself pretty successful with women. Yet the issue of dealing with flakes was never fully resolved.

Many beginners think that the perfect text, with the coolest message, with the coolest frame, sent at the right time will help them solve the issue. I am sorry to tell you that this is not how things work.

So let's talk about how they do work and shed some light on getting numbers and avoiding flakes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template