Saturday 26 October 2019

The Cuck Frame Pickup Gambit: "Watch Me Bang Another Chick!"

pickup seduction technique
Here’s a spicy pickup technique I’ve had lots of success with. It makes you seem sexually experienced and high value while sparking intrigue and jealousy!

Hey guys, and welcome back. Today I will share with you a savage pickup technique. Yes! It works crazy well, and it sets useful frames that speed up the process.

It’s a deadly technique that has given me tons of lays. To many, it may seem quite reckless and risky, and I can see why. However, my success rate using it has been very high. When it hasn’t worked, it hasn’t led to any rejections or bad vibes.

So, I consider it rather safe with predominantly positive returns. But there are potential caveats, and I will cover those.

This post is recommended for intermediate to advanced users as it will require the following to pull it off properly:

This technique is generally for night game, although you are always welcome to find other applications.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template