Monday 3 February 2020

What to Do After a Break Up to Heal Completely

how to deal with a breakup
How do you deal with a breakup? Sure, time heals all wounds, but are there ways to accelerate the healing process and shorten your stay in post-breakup oblivion?

If you’ve ever had your soul crushed by an ex-lover, then you’ve asked yourself what to do after a breakup.

My first breakup destroyed me. I was 15, and she was my dream girl, or so I thought. When you’re young, you tend to idealize your girlfriend. I had no clue how to be with a pretty girl, and my neediness drove her away. When she dumped me, I lost my mind. I became temporarily insane, to the point where she joked about getting a restraining order.

I learned a lesson about how to deal with a breakup, and I’ve still had many awful breakups since then. But not nearly as bad. I’m glad I had this experience young, and not in my adult life.

The general rule is, the longer you’ve been together, the harder it is to separate.

When you’ve been together for many months, or years, and then you’re suddenly not together, it’s like losing a limb. You’re not complete. It can lead to deep depression, anger, anxiety, and even extreme actions, like self-harm, suicide, or murder. Yep, some dudes kill themselves because the girlfriend they couldn’t stand being with dumped them. It makes a lot of sense. But such is love, the icy bitch.

There are good and bad ways to deal with a breakup. Obviously, grabbing an AR-15 and unloading at your ex’s place of employment isn’t a viable option.

So with this article, I’ll help you with what to do after a breakup — other than death by cop or jumping off a high ledge.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template