Wednesday 24 May 2023

Pussy-Centric Escalation

pussy-centric escalationWhen you escalate on a girl, it’s easy to focus on the wrong thing. What’s the right thing to focus on? The pussy. Focus on the pussy.

I was recently advising on a scenario where a guy ran into some tough last-minute resistance (LMR). He’d done everything right to get a girl into bed, and she seemed clearly into him, but he could not crack her resistance. She kept denying him sex and shutting down his escalation attempts.

It’s frustrating when this happens. Once you’re getting LMR, if it’s strong, it can be hard to beat.

So, let me tell you about a part of my approach to escalation to sex with women. It’s a vein that runs through all the content I’ve produced on sexual escalation, but I haven’t spelled it out exactly like this before.

I call it “pussy-centric escalation.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template