Friday 14 July 2023

Influences on My Seduction Style, Pt. 1: Early Inspirations

seduction inspirationsAlek Rolstad details the early influences on his style of game. Which seducers had the biggest impact on him? See which styles inspired his seductions.

Hey guys, welcome back.

Today I want to talk about my early inspirations and the people who inspired me that formed the foundation of my game. Next week I will discuss my later inspirations.

I’ve developed my own style, honed from creating many techniques, including sex talk. I‘ve developed strategies and concepts like FSC (female state control) and more.

But I have been influenced by other great seducers. Some have inspired me to create my own stuff, others have provided the basis for my material, and some have offered techniques and theories that help my game even today.

I will list my main inspirations from my earlier days, adding what they have contributed to my game. I will critically discuss each contribution by pointing out the flaws in each method (my personal opinions) and how I counteracted these to help my game.

So let’s begin with my first love.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template