Tuesday 22 August 2023

Tactics Tuesdays: Clean Your Place Before Inviting Girls Over

clean your place before inviting girls overGirls flee the homes of men with dirty bath & bedrooms. Just how important is it to clean? Very – IF you want to close girls and keep them around, anyway.

This seems like common sense to me, but I’ve always been a neat freak. Probably why I haven’t bothered writing much about this before.

But, if you’re going to invite a girl over, clean your place! Clean your whole pad; clean your bathroom, especially.

If you want my real advice, it is, “Get into a habit of cleaning at least once weekly. Also, clean before you have any company.”

I realize cleaning does not come to every man naturally. But if it doesn’t, it’s an excellent habit to acquire.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template