Monday 18 September 2023

10 Lessons from Drunk Chase to Help You Pick Up Girls

picking up women drunkWhen you pick up girls drunk, you behave in a more instinctive way – that SOMETIMES works better. I share 10 lessons learned from picking up drunk.

I talked to a guy the other day who asked me if it was hard figuring out what went wrong (when things did go wrong) back when I was first learning to pick up girls.

I said yes, to some extent, but I think I had it easier than many guys. I more or less started out my seduction journey with the VAC attraction model. That gave me a system for deciphering what was happening in a pickup and why right from the get-go. I also had a few other troubleshooting tools I received pretty early on.

Another thing I did while learning, I told him, was to “pay close attention to what Drunk Chase was doing.”

Back in the day, I used to be a pretty heavy drinker. A lot of guys get sloppy when they’re drunk and do a lot worse at picking up girls. But my problem when I was newer was social anxiety. Me getting drunk made me fun, cool, and smooth. I’d often go out, get very drunk, and pick up girls… a lot more easily than I could when sober. One of my early wingmen remarked to me that, “You’re really relaxed and cool when you’re drunk. I wish you could be like that all the time!”

He had a fair point. So, I made it my goal to be more like Drunk Chase all the time.

After that, even when I was hammered drunk, there’d be a little ‘Sober Chase’ inside my head, observing what I was doing, and taking notes. “Oh wow, I can’t believe I just did that,” I’d be saying, as Drunk Me pulled off yet another wild thing with a girl. I’d be even more shocked that it worked.

The lessons I learned from Drunk Chase I then applied to Sober Chase’s game.

As it turned out, they worked just as well sober as they did drunk.

I don’t drink to excess anymore. I kicked that habit, fortunately. It got a little too out-of-hand at one point. I was putting myself in too many risky situations while drunk and had one too many close calls.

Nevertheless, I still learned a lot during that period, and since the topic came up the other day, I thought it might be fun to share 10 of the lessons I learned from ‘Drunk Chase’ about how to better pick up girls.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template