Tuesday 25 June 2024

The Complete Guide to Vehicle Pickup

vehicle pickupThe full guide to picking up girls in your car. Don’t have a home to take girls to? No problem. Pick them up IN your car – and hook up with them there!

This post by Skills originally appeared on our forum here.


I have already made videos and posts on places to get around when your logistics suck, including using cars, and different cars routines using pyco (I will post all this at the end)… But I am going to make a comprehensive A-to-Z guide of picking up with cars.

You can do this for ALL GAME, from day game, online, club game etc… again all game, this is field tested. In other words I am preaching and have done what I teach and also caveat, no time machine, in other words no stuff outdated or "back in the days".

Best guys at car sex from community: Jeffy RSD, obviously me Skills, Velasco (R.I.P.), @StrayDog.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template