Tuesday 23 July 2024

How to Spot a Bad Girl: Sneers, Condescension, & Underlooks

how to spot a bad girlBad girls show you they’re bad girls before they even speak. They do that through their facial expressions. Spot them & avoid destructive relationships.

Over the years, I have tried to save friends from dating very bad girls. These efforts are generally unsuccessful. The friend will continue to date the girl I tried to warn him against. The girl ‘plays nice’ for a bit, but eventually starts doing some very bad things. In the end, the friend gets burned.

Sometimes these friends have come back to me and told me I was right all along and are amazed at how I knew. However some guys who date girls like this go bitter against womankind in general – bitter because they picked a bad apple, then extrapolated that out too far and wide.

I don’t want you, Dear Reader, falling into the same trap these poor saps fell into – both those who escaped embitterment and those who did not; because both men end up burned either way.

Today, I am going to teach you to read facial expressions better.

In particular, I am going to teach you to spot a bad girl, and the particular facial expressions she will use.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template