Sunday 14 July 2024

Lay Report: Hispanic Leg Influencer

lay report: Hispanic leg influencerProper spies a Latina with sexy legs in leggings walking down the sidewalk at night. How can he approach her without startling her – and get the lay?

This post by Proper originally appeared on our forum here.


PEOPLE

Me: 5'10" Asian Male in Finance, stylishly dressed, early 30s
Her: 5'7" Hispanic Girl, stylishly dressed, very long thin legs, early to mid 20s

BACKGROUND

I've been getting back into the swing of things recently. My new micro-goal is to be much more time/energy efficient about my Cold Approaches, i.e. instead of making a big thing of it every weekend afternoon, I just head out for groceries or quick dinner after work on weekdays and get in some quick Cold Approaches. This ends up being much faster, and also less socially draining for me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template