Thursday 18 July 2024

What If You're Just Not Suited for Seduction?

TEXTA reader wonders if he may simply not have what it takes to seduce women. Are there men who lack the ‘right stuff’ to put new girls into their beds?

Commenting on my article “Don't Hate the Player. And Don't Hate the Game”, a reader named Garud says

Whenever I read your post about women. I feel that there is still hope. I most of the time thinks otherwise because I am a bit emotional person unlike badboys or fuck boys... Not very socially good and also a bit sensitive.. to be socially dominant it feels like I am going against my own basic nature. But sometimes when my emotions are under control due to some reasons for temporarily i feel like I must approach a girl and I am very confident about that but the question which I kept asking about myself is why I am having to struggle and suffer so much to learn the things which so called bad boys or insensitive guys knew or learnt for free It fills me with so much self-hate. It feels like a loser. Initially i used to blame girls for this now after reading your articles on girls are silly and cute. Now I blame myself. Sometimes I feel like to focus only on career and fuck this shit. And get arranged marriage..but whenever I read your post i feel there is still hope.. it feels like climbing Mount Everest and I don't know whether we will a be alive by the time we reach the top. Chase, you are doing wonderful Job. I used to be a woman-hater. I used to think that they are evil. Now at least after reading you my view of looking at them has changed..

One thing which always bothers me is that, I can try million times but what if my nature is not suitable for seduction and I am wasting my time trying to learn something for which I am not made for... Chase, what advice you would give me on this?

He raises some interesting questions.

Because the fact is, we all have quite varying natures.

Some of us are inclined to this game of seducing women far more than others.

What do you do if you just are not ‘seducer material’?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template