Wednesday 3 July 2024

When Girls Won't Sleep with You at Your Place

she won't put out at your place?When you bring back girls but they won’t sleep with you and end up leaving, why is that? It’s due to 3 reasons: lack of arousal, unresolved objections, and/or not liking you ‘like that’.

A month and a half back, I asked the members of our forum for the various sticking points they were encountering in their seductions. A member named scartissue commented the following:

How to escalate once I get the girl back my place on date.

I've had five times over the last fourteen months (need to put in more volume...) where I get the girl back on a first day from day game. Things are very pleasant and we have good rapport before coming back to my place. I have convenient logistics to go "oh hey haha my place is right here let's go inside?" but the move to anything sexual once we go in either doesn't happen at all or gets slowed down heavily.

This happens a lot to a lot of guys with a lot of girls. It’s not just a day game problem. Guys have this problem in social circle too. It happens to men with nightlife and online game as well… however, not as much.

The reason why it happens at all – and why it happens more to men in day game and social circle – has to do with the nature of the different types of game, and the preparedness of the women you meet via each type.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template