Sunday 11 August 2024

Have Smoother Opening Conversations with 'Singular Flow'

TEXT‘Jumping around’ in conversation after opening is a common problem for men chatting up new women. The simple way to avoid this mistake? Singular flow.

This post by Richard originally appeared on our forum here.


Hey gentleman, I've kept a journal of my daily pickups, though they've slimmed recently because I'm getting more involved with a single girl rather than many. Anyway, I was reviewing my journal, and I noticed my success increase when I started to implement something I personally call SINGULAR FLOW.

I define this as: Following up an opening with a question that directly relates to the opening, environment, or reaction by the girl.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template