Friday 11 October 2024

Look for Girls Looking at You from Far Away (It's an Approach Signal)

if she's staring at you from afar, it's a signWomen don’t usually make eye contact beyond 6ft/2m. When they do, it’s often a sign they’re ‘on the hunt’, in search of men – and YOU have caught their eye.

I’ve noticed for a long time now that when girls start looking at me from far away, they almost always start playing with their hair and preening themselves once they have my attention.

Much of the time they will move closer to me on their own. As they draw nearer, I will use my eyes that draw technique to make sure they stop near where I am (within easy opening range).

When I approach girls like this, they are generally very receptive.

So, I have long taken this one (girls staring at you from a distance) as “very often an approach invitation.”

As it turns out, there is a specific distance you can look for to make this more watertight!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template