Monday 7 August 2023

Excel at Relationships with Relationship Prizing

relationship prizingRelationships fail if you stop viewing yourself as a ‘prize’. Yet, maintain an image as the prize of the relationship and they can remain good indefinitely.

Indulge me for a moment if you will.

I want to tell you something, but it isn’t to brag.

You see, I’m the best thing that could ever happen to a woman.

It doesn’t matter if a woman I’m seeing calls me names or acts like I’m a jerk.

It doesn’t matter if buddies of mine tell me I could treat my women “better than I do.”

Regardless what happens or people say or do, I continue to view myself as the ultimate prize for a woman. It might sound deluded or egotistical, or maybe just plain silly, but I can tell you one thing for sure: it works.

Relationships go how I want them to go. When we hit rocky points, things by and large resolve how I want. Women, no matter how annoyed at me they might get, in the end decide I’m really just an amazing guy. Often I don’t need to do anything special for them to decide that, other than just stick to the frame: I am the prize.

Friends (when not commenting that I could/should “treat women better”) tell me it’s amazing how my relationships remain good and women remain enamored with me over the long-term.

It’s not amazing to me though. I am the prize in my relationships. Why would my relationships NOT stay awesome?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How To Propose Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template